11/10/2020

Pack 273

 

- 11   new CU elements


4$

All created in 300dpi

Please read TOU before purchase:

Olga Unger – 2020 terms of use:
Commercial use (designer tool), small business, scrap-for-hire and scrap-for-others NO freebie!!
When you downloading these files, you agree to these terms of use.

I'll be more than glad to see your project/kit with my products. Please send me a link :)

GENERAL TERMS OF USE for CU PRODUCTS:
•    You may not use any of my work for obscene, defamatory or immoral purposes.
•    You can use my CU products by incorporating them in a digital kit (packaged along with other elements) keeping in mind that my elements should not be the primary designs (not more than 30% of your designs must be my commercial use items.)
•    You may alter these elements (recolor, add pattern, etc) but you cannot claim the original form or the altered form as your own.
•    Credits are not required but appreciated.YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MORE THAN ONE ELEMENT PER PACK IN THE SAME KIT IF YOUR FINAL PRODUCT IS SOLD AT BASIC PRICES (OUT OF PROMOTION ) AT 1.00 € /1.00$ OR LESS
Thank you for respecting my terms.
EMAIL:     For any question, email me at filipok007@mail.ru
BLOG:      http://olga-unger-designs.blogspot.de
NO PIRACY! NO FREEBIE!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий